If you need to uninstall Roll Call software of any form, you may do so by following the steps outlined below.
WARNING: ONLY PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT WANT ROLL CALL OR ANY DATA LEFT ON YOUR COMPUTER. ROLL CALL DATA WILL BE ERASED AND LOST.
- Go to Control Panel
- Add/Remove Programs (also called Programs and Features in some versions of Windows)
- Find your Roll Call installation in the list whether Standalone, or Client / Server
- Select the software you want to remove and choose "Uninstall" from the top list of options (see screenshot)
Note: Uninstall process on Windows does leave a "Bythebook" folder on your root C: drive which will contain your data file. To fully remove this folder, you can manually delete the "By the Book" folder.
- Go to Applications folder
- Select the folders you wish to remove/uninstall whether ROLLCALL ( aka Standalone ), or ROLLCALL Client ( aka Client) / ROLLCALL Server ( aka Server )
- Drag the folder to the trash